3 February 2011

Mosaic

Last year there was a period when I painted quite a lot. A matter of inspiration, I guess. This was the first one of that period. Burning, which I've shown you already, was the second one.
I am so absorbed now by the sewing projects that I have not painted anything in the last months. I need to re-start it soon, there are quite a lot of walls in the house waiting for some decoration... So I must do something about it!



El año pasado tuve un periodo en el que pinté bastante. Cuestión de inspiración, supongo. Este cuadro fue el primero de esa etapa. Burning, que ya os he enseñado, fue el segundo.
Ahora mismo estoy tan metida en la fase de costura que no he cogido un pincel desde hace meses. Y ya va siendo hora, hay unas cuantas paredes en casa que necesitan decoración... Así que tengo que hacer algo ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...