27 February 2011

Stones?

I am in love with these poufs, the Livingstones from Smarin. They are so different from what you are used to that they caught my eye. I can even imagine them in my living room.... They would look soooo nice! You can find them in different sizes, featuring poufs or cushions.
BUT (a but with capital letters), there is a problem. They are expensive, really expensive. At least for me. So I am afraid I will just be able to look at the pictures... snif...






Estoy enamorada de estos pufs, los Livingstones de Smarin. Son tan originales y distintos a lo que se suele encontrar que me han cautivado. Incluso me los puedo llegar a imaginar en mi salón... Quedarían taaaan bien! Los hay en diferentes tamaños, y también como cojines. Chulísimos.
PERO (un pero con mayúsculas) hay un problema. Y es que son muy, muy caros. Carísimos! Al menos para mi bolsillo.
Me temo que tendré que conformarme con mirar las fotos... snif...


1 comment:

  1. Mi suegra me asegura que cuando le arreglen la máquina de coser me los hace ella por 4 duros. Si le salen bien haré fotos e intentaré sacar los patrones...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...