17 April 2011

Creative hands: scrapbooking

The first time I heard about scrapbooking it was not so long time ago. I have not tried it myself. I will, for sure, in a near future. I am amazed about the things that people can create with just paper, glue, ink... so very few ingredients with fantastic results. Of course, creativity is one of the most important components here.

In this video you will see a scrapbooking project in real life. It is so interesting to see the whole process...


La primera vez que oí hablar sobre scrapbooking fue hace no mucho tiempo. No he hecho nada de momento pero algo caerá en alguna ocasión. Es increíble ver la cantidad de cosas que se pueden hacer con papel, algo de pegamento, tinta... solamente unos cuantos ingredientes con tan buenos resultados. Bueno, la creatividad es uno de los componentes fundamentales, claro.

En este vídeo podéis ver uno de estos proyectos en acción. Es interesantísimo ver el proceso completo. Al menos a mí me lo parece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...