7 September 2011

Back in stock

During the last days I have been busy working, among other things, on more hairclip organizers. Some of the most requested prints are now back in stock plus a new one, which I love!
For this new organizer I selected a very nice fabric, featuring adorable jungle friends on a green background.




Then, I have made a new version of the Aqua flowers, using a different coordinated print. I like how it turned out, combining flowers with a geometric design.




And, finally, I have repeated the Butterflies organizer.



I still need to insert the grommets. Once ready they will be available in the shop.


Durante estos últimos días he estado ocupada, entre otras cosas, haciendo unos cuantos organizadores de horquillas. Hacía ya tiempo que no me ponía con ellos. He repetido algunos de los estampados más demandados mas uno nuevo, que me encanta!
Para este nuevo organizador he elegido una tela muy chula, con unos simpáticos animales de la selva, sobre fondo verde.




Entre los repes, por ejemplo, he vuelto a hacer el Aqua flowers, aunque variando el coordinado. Me gusta mucho como ha quedado la combinación del estampado de flores con el motivo geométrico.



Y, finalmente, el organizador Butterflies.




Todavía me queda poner los ojetes. Una vez listos los subiré a la tienda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...