29 April 2011

Creative hands: wall painting

I saw this video some months ago. And now that I started sharing with you the series of creative hands it is a very good moment to post about it.


I do not know exactly why but this video is somehow hypnotic. Maybe it is the music, or the painting as such,  or maybe both things together. The fact is that I have watched it many, many times and it is never boring.


I hope you enjoy it as well!





Vi este vídeo por primera vez hace ya unos meses. Y ahora que he empezado con la serie Creative hands es un buen momento para compartirlo.


No sé exactamente lo que es, pero este vídeo es hipnótico, al menos a mí me deja enganchada. Quizá es la música, o el proceso de pintar en sí, o ambas cosas combinadas. El caso es que lo he visto una y otra vez y nunca me canso.


Espero que también os guste!

2 comments:

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...