30 April 2011

Mini wallets collection

I have been playing with new combinations for the mini wallet. I got a custom order, asking for some wallets on the black and white leaves and some others in different patterns. I was free to choose so I enjoyed the process of selecting the fabrics. These are the combinations that I created. There is a bit of everything, stripes, flowers, abstract prints... Some of the fabrics may sound familiar to you, from previous products. Some others are completely new.


I was in a hurry this morning to leave the package at the Post Office and I forgot to take a photo of the linings, so I cannot show them.


He estado jugando con nuevas combinaciones para el mini monedero. Recibí un pedido para hacer unos cuantos monederos en el estampado original, en blanco y negro, mas otros cuantos en estampados variados. He tenido total libertad de elegir las combinaciones, así que he disfrutado el proceso de buscar, probar, descartar... volver a buscar, para finalmente decidirme por estos conjuntos. Hay un poco de todo, desde rayas, pasando por flores, hasta motivos abstractos. Algunas telas ya os sonarán de cosas que ya he enseñado. Otras son nuevas.

Tenía prisa esta mañana para ir a Correos a entregar el envío y se me ha pasado por completo hacer una foto de los interiores. Así que no os puedo mostrar los forros que he escogido. En otra ocasión.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...