21 April 2011

Where is my luggage??!!

We are already back from the paradise. We do are, but not the luggage... :(


I really hate the feeling you have when you see all the people around you getting their luggage while you are standing there still waiting for your suitcases to arrive. And I hate even more the stupid face that you have, for sure, when there are no more suitcases coming and you haven't got yours. And you have no other choice than contacting with the Baggage claim service.


This is what we suffered yesterday evening.  It was a direct flight and none of the two suitcases arrived, unbelievable!


The worst part is that all the chargers, for mobile and camera, are in one of the suitcases, including the cable to transfer the photos from the camera to the computer. I know, maybe not a good idea. I will not repeat this again!
Now I have no way to post any new photo till the suitcases appear, hopefully soon... I keep my fingers crossed!


In the meantime I will be using photos from my album, also trying to scape from the cloudy and rainy Madrid...





Lo bueno acaba y ya estamos de vuelta de esas maravillosas playas de Fuerteventura. Nosotros hemos vuelto, pero no el equipaje... :(

No es la primera vez que nos pierden una maleta y odio esa sensación que tienes al ver cómo el resto de la gente a tu alrededor va recogiendo sus maletas mientras tú sigues allí plantado, esperando que aparezca la tuya. Y odio incluso más la cara de tonto que se te pone, porque se te pone seguro, cuando ves que ya no quedan más maletas dando vueltas en la cinta y de la tuya ni rastro, y no te queda más remedio que dirigirte a la ventanilla de reclamación de equipaje.

Pues eso es lo que sufrimos ayer por la noche en nuestro viaje de vuelta. Era vuelo directo y ninguna de las dos maletas llegó, increíble! Al menos podía haber llegado una de ellas, pero no, para qué? dos mejor que una!

Lo peor de todo es que tenemos los cargadores de los móviles y de la cámara de fotos en una de ellas, incluído el cable para transferir fotos al ordenador. Y me fastidia muchísimo, pues no tengo manera de pasar fotos nuevas al PC hasta que las maletas aparezcan, espero que pronto... cruzo mis dedos!!

Mientras tanto tiraré de reserva, a la vez que intento escaparme temporalmente del nublado y lluvioso Madrid que nos estaba esperando...

1 comment:

  1. oh no...Did you get your luggage already?
    That's why my hand luggage is always so heavy because I carry camera, laptop, cables etc. with me - never in a suitcase.
    Have a good long weekend anyway - we're removing old wallpapers :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...