30 July 2011

Fabric key ring

Once I was ready with the PC bag I thought it would be a good idea to have a coordinated accessory. So I made another fabric key ring. I used a piece of the thick cotton twill, the same that I used for the handles of the bag, and stitched a string of fabric on top, in both sides. This string also holds the D-ring.
Simple and nice design!


Nada más terminar el bolso para portátil pensé que sería una buena idea tener un accesorio a juego. Así que hice otro de mis llaveros de tela. En éste he usado un trozo de la cinta de algodón que utilicé para las asas del bolso, y una tira de la tela estampada cosida por encima, rodeando la cinta. Esta tira sirve para sujetar la anilla del llavero.
Un diseño simple y bonito!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...