4 July 2011

Ocean Breeze

Whether you live close or far away from the sea, summer is always associated to the beach, sea, ocean breeze... and this is what this clutch reminds me of. Aqua and turquoise colors, a waves print to cool down the summer hot days.

This is the last clutch I've been working on. I have some other projects in parallel, which I hope to show you soon. Besides, somebody is waiting for one of them...
Coming back to this bag... it can be used as a wristlet or inside your bag, for that extra organization always needed when wearing big bags.


I warned you already about my tendency to select turquoise and aqua colors. You see, I did it again!
Look at my nails... ;-)


Tanto si vives cerca o lejos del mar, el verano siempre se asocia a la playa, el mar, el océano y la brisa marina... y es todo eso lo que me recuerda este bolso. Será por los colores agua y turquesa, y por el estampado en forma de ondas, ideales para refrescar los días calurosos del verano.


Este es el último bolso de mano en el que he estado trabajando. Tengo otras cosas en marcha que espero poder enseñar pronto. Además de que hay alguien esperando para alguna de ellas...
Sobre este bolso... puede usarse como cartera de mano, gracias a la pulsera, o también es muy útil para esa organización extra que siempre hace falta cuando llevas bolsos grandes.




Ya os avisé de mi tendencia a escoger colores turquesa y agua. Otra vez he caído!
Os habéis fijado en el color de mis uñas? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...