15 December 2011

Blue cloud

Since the package has already reached its destination, it was pretty quick I must say, I can already show you the surprise that I included. Actually you could already see it in one of the photos in the previous post...


To embellish the strap a little bit I created this brooch, using felt. It is a small cloud, in two different tones of blue. It couldn't be more simple but I think that it adds that little something to the bag, the final touch. I like how it looks in the strap but you can also wear it separately, if you wish.


Como el paquete ya ha llegado a su destino, realmente rápido por cierto, ya os puedo enseñar la sorpresa que añadí y que no quise mostrar el otro día. En realidad se veía en una de las fotos... ;)


Para adornar el asa y añadirle un toque especial hice este pequeño broche, en forma de nube. Está hecho de fieltro, en dos tonos diferentes de azul. No puede ser más sencillo pero me parece que alegra mucho el conjunto. Me encanta como queda en el asa y lo hice pensando en usarlo así, como una nubecita flotando por encima de la casa, pero, si se prefiere, también se puede llevar por separado. Cuestión de gustos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...