6 January 2012

We are not in a hurry

I was really looking forward to show this bag! you cannot imagine how much. Mainly because it was a custom order, one of those that I call "dangerous projects". One of those coming from a friend, saying "Don't worry, whenever you have time, we are not in a hurry". And just because we are not in hurry I put them on my To Do list and remain them for a long time, staring at me every day and claiming "take me, take me, pleeeease, it is my turn!".

Eventually it was its turn and it is ready, which makes me feel very happy and pleased since it is finished and, even better, it looks great, isn't it?


There is still another "dangerous" order in my list, which I aim to accomplish during coming days. I believe I had a very good start of 2012! ;)



Qué ganas tenía de enseñar este bolso! no os podéis imaginar cuántas. Porque es uno de esos encargos que yo llamo "peligrosos". Del tipo "Tú tranquila, cuando puedas, que no hay prisa". Y precisamente por eso, porque no hay prisa, entran en la lista y se quedan ahí por mucho tiempo, mirándote cada día y pidiendo a gritos "elígeme, elígeme, hoy me toca a mi!!".


Pues por fin a este encargo le tocó el turno y ya está terminado. Y qué contenta y satisfecha me siento ahora porque además ha quedado requetebonito, o no?





Aún me queda otro pedido de los peligrosos que quiero dejar listo en los próximos días. Creo que he empezado el año muy, muy bien! ;)


Gabi, si lo ves, este es tu bolso!!

2 comments:

  1. Preciosísimo!!! Me parece que dentro de muy poquito te voy a encargar uno ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te ha quedado precioso, la que te hizo el encargo tiene que estar contenta.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...