30 June 2011

Patchwork pouch

During the past weeks I've been, mostly, making bags. So, when I got the request to make a patchwork pouch I was more than happy. I was missing this kind of activity, which means measuring, cutting and sewing little pieces of fabric to get something bigger, like this composition. It looks beautiful when you put it in front of a window, isn't it?

What else can I say about the aqua-turquoise color? I love it and have the tendency to choose fabrics in that color range. In the next few days you will see some more...


The request was coming from a friend, who is going on vacation in a couple of days. Therefore, I started working on it right away so I could have it ready before they go. I managed! and hand it over this pouch yesterday morning.

It is a bigger version of my Aqua patchwork pouch. I call it the big brother, although the official name is Maxi Aqua Patchwork. If anybody is interested you can order it through my shop, here.


Durante las últimas semanas no he hecho más que bolsos... y más bolsos. Así que, cuando recibí la petición de hacer un neceser en patchwork, no pude ponerme más contenta. La verdad es que echaba de menos este tipo de trabajo, que implica medir, cortar y coser pequeños trozos de tela hasta obtener una pieza mayor, como la composición de este neceser. Verdad que queda preciosa delante de la ventana? A mí me encanta cómo pasa la luz a través de los diferentes cuadritos.

Y qué decir sobre el turquesa? Tengo cierta tendencia últimamente hacia este color y siempre acabo escogiendo telas en esta paleta de colores. En uno o dos días podréis confirmar que tengo razón.


La petición de este neceser venía de unos amigos que se van de vacaciones en un par de días. Así que motivo doble para ponerme a ello inmediatamente y tenerlo listo antes de que se fuesen. Y lo he conseguido! lo entregué ayer mismo, a tiempo para que lo puedan estrenar en su próximo viaje.


Es la versión grande de mi neceser Aqua patchwork. Yo le llamo el hermano mayor, aunque oficialmente es el Maxi Aqua Patchwork. Si alguien está interesado, está disponible, bajo pedido, en mi tienda, aquí.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...